Friday, June 27, 2014

Hi..

It has been so long time ago since my last post.
And now, im back to tell my story..
I'm so busy lately, doing my thesis and focus on my job, and of course dating with my boyfie.
Me and my bf make a decision to create a new bank account for saving our money, for our future.
I won't spend my money for something useless..
And now I must seperate my money into 3 bank account.
My personal account, secret account and our account.

Oh, am I already introduce you about my lovely boyfriend ?
He is different from other man I ever met.
He makes me feel loved in his way.
He taught me so many things to make me more mature..
He know how to make me smile.
He know how to make me sleep tight
I do really love everything about him..
:)
Let me be your last
Let our future walks together
And
Let's begin a new life

I can't wait to spend rest of my life with you.

Lord, 
Please lead me and my bf to a new path for our life
Please take care my family, my precious, my everything
Please let everyone in this world feels happiness

P.S: I love you so much A :)

No comments: