Monday, December 8, 2014

458 Days Together

It's December, the month of joy and happiness..

15 months = 458 days together
And, i can share my happiness with the one I love..
Thankyou for loving me so much
Thankyou for taking care of me
Thankyou for standing beside me until now..
Thankyou to be mine
And, Im happy to be yours..
We met, talked, walked out, laughed and hugged almost everday, and i never get bored to see you again and again.. Seriously, im sure i cant get enough of you..
It's a little bit weird, because i always feels the butterflies in my tummy everytime i met you.
Did you know how I wish, I can wake up beside you and smile because I know you are my future..


To be yours is all I want, but to spend my whole life with you is precious.

I love you
Or
Aku cinta kamu :')
Your love,
Santhy.

No comments: