Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Achieved !

What i got from 2014 :
1. Selesasi skripsi, sidang dan wisuda
2. Full time work ! Yes im officialy worked at RWKGTimur
3. Holiday at Bali with office 😘
4. Get a long with my dearest
5. I got my own motor, so i can go anywhere without distrub my father anywmore.. (Walau masih takut ke jalan besar)
6. I got my licenses so i can drive peacefully
7. I got the best suprise at my birthday, thankyou fellas and dear ! :*
8. I got my first watch after 18 years without it.. Thanks for the graduation gift dear..
9. I got myself still fall for you everytime I met you
10. My family always comes first, and I love them..
11. I lost my weight 8kg

Thank you, Lord.
For giving me a life with awesome people to be loved and precious moments to remembered..


No comments: