Tuesday, October 4, 2011


Without you, tomorrow wouldn't be worth to wait
and yesterday and yesterday wouldn't be worth to remember.

kemaren ini pake provider IM3 buat bb on, tapi
pending sekali setiap malam.
Meskipun siang hari jarang pending,
tapi tetep aja.
Mau jadi apa saat malem bbm pending.
Sekarang pake XL.
Jadi kalo malem kagak pending2 lagi
tapi kalo dikampus pending super.
I'm officially missing you so much :'(

"I'm not telling you it is going to be easy
I'm telling you it is going be worth it"

#nowplaying by my side and rocketeer :')

"I just wanna hold you
I just wanna kiss you
I just wanna love you all my life
normally wouldn't say this
but I just can't contain it
watch you here forever
right here by my side"

"Here we go
come with me
there's a world out there
that we should see
take my hand
close you eyes
with you right here
I am a rocketeer
let's fly
up up here we go
where we stop nobody knows"

No comments: