Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The way you are.

beberapa quote yang gw suka :)

-Just try to be the way you are. What you give that's what you get in the end.
-Try to accept between reality and dream.
-Sometimes what you hope never same as what you want.
-Dont act like childish, look at the mirror and see yourself.
-Be who you are and say what you feel because those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind.
-It is very sad to me that some people are so intent on leaving their mark on the world that they don't care if that mark is a scar.
-We're all human aren't we? every human life is worth the same and worth saving.
-Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself.
-Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy. It's when you want to be together despite it all, that's when you truly love.
-I know I'm not perfect and i know you're not either. But I'm willing to work on us, because I love you and love is never perfect.
-The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
-You're not angry with people when you laugh at them. humor teaches tolerance.
-You never realize how much you like someone until you watch them like someone else.
-Hearts will never be pratical until they are made unbreakable.
-There's some people in this world who you can just love and love and love no matter what.
-I can be changed by what happens to me, but i refuse to be reduced by it.
-The greatest weakness of most human is their hesitancy to tell others how they love them while they're alive.
-Nothing that's worthwhile is ever easy. Remember that.
-It's like my mind knows what's right or wrong, but my heart is being retarded and stil cares.
-You know it's love when forever is not long enough.
-First of all, you don't know me. Second of all, you don't know me.
-Maybe its not too late to learn how to love and forget how to hate.
-You don't know me how it feels like when you ignore me. I just feel so paranoid all day I'd be thinking what have I done wrong?
-When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on so long in the first place.
-Maybe it's not always about trying fix something broken. Maybe it's about starting over and creating something better. :)
-Imagine how many stories are hidden under just one smile.

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.

No comments: