Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I got the Answer

namagwaluis: 1. chatting & webcamming w/ u dear
namagwaluis: 2. I'm thinkin' bout my Future and there's u inside my mind
namagwaluis: 3. I need to cultivate myself so I can be worthy for ur love
namagwaluis: 4. My happiness is when u smile because of me
namagwaluis: 5. With u Of Course !
namagwaluis: 6. yes I'd my dinner already
namagwaluis: 7. also I'd my bath
namagwaluis: 8. miss U ? Yes I do
namagwaluis: 9. Every second of my passing Time I had u on my mind
namagwaluis: so There's no way I'm not remembering u
namagwaluis: 10. Yes
namagwaluis: 10. Yes , I do Need U Much
namagwaluis: 11. Worthy for me ? I don't know .. u decide and answer this question urself
namagwaluis: 12. Are u the one ? I hope so
namagwaluis: Finished

- after i copas this text, my heart beating faster because of you :) -

No comments: