Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My favorite QUOTE :)

dari Twitter, gw dapet banyak quotes. Dan gw suka baik dari kalimat dan makna nya.
quotes yang gw suka bakal gw post disini :)

1. I need you 25 hours a day and 8 days a week. 24/7 is never enough.
2. Every book has an ending, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. -unknown-
3. There will always be second changes and you'll be always be on you're first try.
4. Be who you are, NOT who others try to make you - unknown
5. You may be out of my sight. You may be out of my mind, but you're never out of my heart.
6. Good things come to those who wait, but better things come to those who work it
7. I love it when someone loves me at worst.
8. You're my favorite song, no matter how many times i hear you or how old you get. You'll always be my favorite.
9. Be happy with what you have in your arms, because one day you may be left holding emptiness.
10. Im to damn old to play boyfriend and girlfriend. Wake me up when you get my ring, thankyou.


Ini cuma beberapa quotes yang gw suka. Sebenernya masih banyak lagi yang gw demen :) :)
tapi segini dulu aja deh yang gw post

enjoy it :)

No comments: