Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tumblr-ing :)

ini beberapa kata-kata, sebenernya gambar yang gw reblog di tumblr. Dan akan gw tulis beberapa disini. :)

I always hope I'll see you again

I thought I was done with feeling like this

If only you knew how much I think about you

I tried to stop thinking about you, but it didn't work

The harder you try to forget something the more you think about it unconsciously

"Always pray and never give up." -Luke 18:1

Do you hate what you've become ?

The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death

Don't ever f*cking bully anyone and just so you know karma has everybody's address and a mother f*cking stamp.

*this is the best for me*
This your life. Do what you love, and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. If you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop. They will be waiting for you when you start over analyzing, life is simple. All emotions are beautiful. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Open your mind, arms, and heart to new things. And people, we are united in our differences. Ask the next person you see what their passion is, and share your inspiring dream with them. Travel often. Getting lost will help you find yourself. Some opportunities only come once, seize them. Life is about the people you meet, and the things you create with them so go out and start creating. Life is short. Live your dream and wear your passion.

Do you ever miss me ?

I'm okay I will not cry, but in the fact is I'm NOT okay I WILL cry

It's easy to take off your clothes and have sex, People do it all the time but opening up your soul to someone, letting them into your spirit, thoughts, fears, future, hopes, dreams... that is being naked.

I AM FREE OF THE PAST
What you need to know about the past is that no matter what has happened, It has all worked together to bring you to this very moment. And this is the moment you can choose to make everything new. Right now.

Sorry but I can't control my feelings

I need someone whoe won't give up on me

If you want something, don't wish for it. Life is too short to wait

In the sea of people, my eyes will always search for you. J :)

Life can be unfair sometimes, but that is no reason to give up on it

Things worth having are worth waiting for

Having someone to sit beside you is nice, having someone to wipe your tears away is great, having someone to hug you to sleep at night is wonderful. But trust me, being that someone somebody feels even better.

And even if we never talk again please remember that I am forever changed by who you are and what you meant to me.


semua kata-kata diatas ada di tumblr gw. gw suka kalimat-nya entah kenapa meskipun gw ga merasakan semua makna yang ada di dalam kalimat tersebut, tp gw suka aja. :) memberi pengetahuan meski cuma sekedar membaca nya. :) :)

even I can't love you forever
but I'll always give the best
while I still be with you.

No comments: