Sunday, June 26, 2011

:)

"I need time
to move on
I need love
to feel strong"
Cher - Believe

"Someday you'll gonna realize
One day you'll see this through my eyes
But I won't even be there
I'll be happy somewhere"
Nina - Someday

"Here we go again
I kinda want to be more than friends
so take it easy on me,
I'm afraid you're never satisfied"
GLEE - Animal

"I thinkin about you
thinkin about me
thinkin about us, what we gonna be
open my eyes
it was only just a dream"
Sam Tsui ft Christina Grimme - Just A Dream

"You see, I can be myself now finally
In fact there's nothing I can't be
I want the world to see you'll be with me"
Train - Hey Soul Sister

"I am in misery
There ain't nobody who can comfort me
Why won't you answer me ?
The silence is slowy killing me."
Maroon 5 - Misery

No comments: