Sunday, June 12, 2011

Good friend

Yes, I'm going to be a good friend. However it's not good for me, but I'm trying my best. Just like old time. It's like flash back 1,5year ago. When the feeling come and my heart beating so fast. And now I was trying to control my feeling. It's just like the season never stay the same, just like you. I never know what's in your mind, what's happening in your heart? Is it good if I let you flow in my mind? Or I must try to avoid it? Some people says "Just enjoy what you have today, because tomorrow maybe you'll lost what you have yesterday." This is my life, I'll never know what will happen. Just believe it to God. His have a great plan for me *I hope*. #nowplaying Always be my baby and then Listen. :) haha, sekarang lagi bbm dengan orang gila diseberang sana asli gw ngakak abis-abisan !!! hahahahahaha :) yeah thanks to blackberry messanger, you was erasing the distance between us. :) really lot of laugh!! And now I re-read our conversation and makes me realize about something what I must to do. :) #nowplaying somewhere only we know. :')

what you have today never be same with what will you have tomorrow

No comments: