Sunday, June 12, 2011

What if I try to disappear from you?
What if someday you see me with other guy?
What if you find someone better than me?
What if you see me cry because of you?
What if we're together?
What if I always stuck on my dreams?
Do you know I'm worrying about you ?
Do you know what's inside my mind?
Do you ever try to make me happy?
Do you know my happiness come from your presence?
Do you ever feel being like me?
Do you feel comfort when you be with me?
Am I precious enough for you?
Am I too silly to be with you?
Am I a day dreamer?
Am I hope too much?
Am I too hurry ?
Why?
Why it's too hard for me?

But you're the best I ever knew. :')
Yes, no one like you in my life. I can't find you twice.
But I think, I'll losing you twice. Althought you never be mine before.
Let it be my memories, my sweet memories.

No comments: